Pages

Monday, 17 July 2017

Thursday, 6 July 2017

Spring Mouse in a House - update #2

I'm sorry it has been awhile since I blogged but it is hard to update my blog when I haven't been stitching much.  I finished the first wall of the Spring house (door side) on June 10.


I have been working on the second wall of the house.  This photo was taken on July 4th.


Monday, 22 May 2017

Spring Mouse in a House - update #1

I'm stitching this project on 28ct white lugana Here is my progress on the first wall.  I love all the purple because it is my favourite colour.
 

Sunday, 21 May 2017

Spring Mouse in a House - restart

I wasn't happy with the one wall of the house after using the DMC Perle Cotton so I restarted the walls today.  The perle cotton was too thick as you can see in the first photo.
 

I back stitched all 4 walls of the Spring house.  Tomorrow I hope I have time to back stitch the floor (rug) and outside bottom.
 

Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Spring Mouse in a House

Sunday I started Just Nan's Spring Mouse in a House.   This photo shows the outline of one side of the house.  I didn't have enough of my DMC 210 embroidery floss, so I tried using some of the DMC 210 Peale Cotton floss.  Not sure if I like how thick the backstitching is.  I will stop by my LNS on the weekend and pick up some more of the 210 normal DMC floss because I'll need it anyways for the design.  I'll decide then if I want to keep this wall outline or start over.
 

Saturday, 13 May 2017

Thursday, 27 April 2017

Romeo Groom Mouse - update #1

Last weekend I stitched the white and finished the beige around the outside.  Tonight I did the ears (beige and pink parts) and started the black tuxedo.  I hope to have time this weekend to finish Romeo.